Monday, September 23, 2013

Hello.

     Written July 30, 2013:
My name is Norbez.  My plan was to make a blog and YouTube channel to analyze games, but now I've made a blog and YouTube Channel to analyze God's word.
    I'm just an American youth like any other, but you know what?  That's okay.  God speaks through anything and anyone, as long as the vessel is willing.  Being willing, that's going to be a real struggle; I'll let you know that right now.  I'm doing this to strengthen my relationship and spiritual growth with Him, and perhaps to begin a relationship and spiritual growth in other people.  Who knows?  I'm only human, so I sure don't!  But He does, so I don't need to.
    Adios, reader/viewer/random blog stumbler.  I'll try to pray for you daily.
__________
     Written September 7-8, 2013:
I wrote the part above back when I was a lot more hyped up for Christ, back when I was setting everything up.  It's hard to believe that that is from me.
     What I wrote is true.  This is going to be a challenging ride, and I have no idea where it's going.  I don't know who I'll meet along the way, or who'll meet me.  But that's not something I have to stress over.
     Norbez isn't a persona or alter ego, just a simple nickname.  In the end, what I say is only words on paper, only audio coming out of speakers; it's not only the words said, but how they are acted upon.  And sometimes I don't act on what I say, sometimes I don't follow through on God's plan, don't do what he wants.  I am only human.  But with God's help, I can be more, I can be a willing follower, I can love, I can edify.
     I can save lives, but only through his love and strength.  And for me to speak the words of life, my life should reflect Him.  I know that's a high bar to reach, but with his help, I can reach it.  It'll take His time and help, but I can reach it.
     Once the first video is posted, I'll put a link to it. (edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVEAyJZuT7o) Until then, friend.  I hope we can grow spiritually together, whoever you are.
   
     

No comments:

Post a Comment